• All natural – no preservatives, MSG, or trans fat
• Nut free
• Suitable for vegetarians (non-vegan)
• A delightful light snack or meal
• Keep refrigerated for up to 14 days or frozen up to 18 months
• Made in USA
Ingredients: Milk, Strawberries, Ricotta (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Whey Cream, Vinegar, Salt), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Eggs, Sugar, Durum Flour (Durum Wheat, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Non-GMO Canola Oil, Breadcrumbs, Whey, Salt, Buckwheat Flour
CONTAINS: BARLEY, BUCKWHEAT, EGGS, MILK, WHEAT
Ingrédients: Lait, Fraises, Ricotta (Lait Entier Pasteurisé, Crème De Lactosérum, Vinaigre, Sel), Eau, Farine De Blé Enrichie, Oeufs, Sucre, Farine De Blé Dur Enrichie, Huile De Canola Non-OGM, Chapelure, Petit Lait, Sel, Farine De Sarrasin
CONTIENT: ORGE, SARRASIN, OEUFS, LAIT, BLÉ
• Serve individually or share on a platter with honey, jam, maple syrup, caramel, crème fraise, fruits, or anything else your taste buds desire!
• Enjoy a Strawberry Cheese Crepini at any time of day. It's the perfect treat for breakfast or lunch, and a great light dessert.
"I was a little skeptical but after reading the reviews I decided to give them try. I'm really glad I did. They were delicious! I got busy and forgot them in the oven a little too long and in spite of this they still tasted good. I definitely will be ordering these again.."
Posted by GJ61 09-29-11
• Would give 10 stars if I could
"These were wonderful. I could eat all of these by myself. I had a valentine's luncheon and my guest raved about them. Well worth the money and so easy to prepare. YOU JUST CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THESE."
Posted by chockco 02-14-11