Ingredients (1 serving):
3 Crepini Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1 tbsp Dried crushed thyme
1 tbsp sumac
1 tsp cumin
1 sesame seeds
1 tbsp dried cilantro/ coriander
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1. Turn on the oven to 200F.
2. Lay the Crepini egg thins on parchment paper or a non-stick baking pan.
3. Spray or drizzle olive oil on one side of the Crepini.
4. Spinkle the Za’atar seasoning on the same side as the olive oil.
5. Let the Crepini back for 10-12 min in the oven until slightly crispy.
6. Serve with hummus.