1 large Crepini® Egg Wrap with Cauliflower
2-3 oz turkey meat
1 tablespoon turkey stuffing
1 teaspoon cranberry sauce
1 teaspoon parsley (option)
- Fold the large Crepini into half a circle and place it on a plate.
- Microwave the turkey meat and stuffing for about 1-2 minutes on a separate plate or heat up on a non-stick pan for a few minutes.
- Place the meat on top of the Crepini.
- Layer the stuffing on top of the turkey meat.
- Add cranberry sauce or gravy sauce on top of the wrap.
Sprinkle parsley onto this wrap for a pop of freshness.