Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients8 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
8 oz chicken breast
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Daks original red seasoning
8 slices Provolone cheese, divided
1 apple, sliced thin & divided
4 teaspoons tarragon leaves, divided
- Brush the chicken breast with olive oil. Coat evenly with the Daks original red seasoning.
- Place in an airfryer set to 400°F. Cook for 9 minutes, then flip and cook for another 9 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove breast from airfryer and use two forks to shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Warm your panini press.
- Lay one Crepini on a cutting board. Top with 1 slice provolone cheese, some shredded chicken, a few apple slices, 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves, and another slice of cheese. Top with the other Crepini. Repeat process with remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches.
- Place an assembled panini on the panini press and cook until golden and cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from panini press, slice in half, and serve.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 326 Total Fat: 18.8g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 570mg Total Carbohydrates: 8.9g Protein: 28.5g