Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
1 large shallot, minced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup dry white wine or chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
4 ounces (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
¼ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Cut Crepini into ¼-inch pasta-like strips. Separate the strips and set aside.
- To a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add shallot to the pan. Cook until soft and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper to the pan. Cook until the tomatoes start to caramelize on the bottom of the pan, 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with wine or chicken stock and let simmer until wine is reduced by at least half, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 6 tablespoons of butter, cream, and Parmesan to the pan. Stir and cook until cheese has melted, and mixture just comes to a simmer, about 3 minutes.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Gently toss to combine and let warm through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with more freshly grated Parmesan, minced parsley and basil leaves.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 537 Total Fat: 40.4g Cholesterol: 127.3mg Sodium: 1148.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 21.6g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 100g of carbs and 649 calories per serving by substituting pasta with Crepini pasta!