Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 cups butternut squash, peeled & diced
1½ cups Tuscan kale, stems removed & roughly chopped
2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 ounce (¼ cup) grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the butter to the pan. Butter will melt, foam, and sizzle as brown specks appear on the bottom of the pan. When the aroma of the pan is nutty and the butter is a toasty-brown color, about 5-minutes.
- Add squash, kale, sage, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly until squash is fork tender, 7-9 minutes.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Stir to combine and let cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; add parmesan cheese and toasted hazelnuts.
- Divide between plates or bowls and serve.