Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
12 ounces large shrimp peeled & deveined
1 shallot, sliced thin
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
2 large eggs
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
1 cup zucchini, diced
For the Sauce
¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons gluten-free fish sauce
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2-3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons Thai basil, roughly chopped
Lime wedges, for serving
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil.
- Add the shrimp and cook just until they all turn pink, 5-7 minutes.
- Add the shallot, garlic, and ginger to the pan. Cook for an additional minute, then add the eggs to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly until the eggs are scrambled.
- Add bean sprouts and zucchini to the pan. Cook until fork tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Add Crepini noodles and sauce to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly to coat noodles (Note: they will break into pieces and that's ok).
- Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and basil. Divide between bowls and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 388 Total Fat: 19.4g Cholesterol: 337.5mg Sodium: 1,187mg Total Carbohydrates: 16.5g Protein: 34.8g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 30g of carbs per serving by substituting rice noodles with Crepini noodles!