Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, pastrami, ham, or roast beef
3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded Swiss cheese
¾ cup sauerkraut
Horseradish cream, optional
For the Russian Dressing
½ cup light mayonnaise
¼ cup sweet pickle relish
2 tablespoons sugar-free ketchup
1 tablespoon horseradish
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make the Russian dressing: To a small mixing bowl add all ingredients. Whisk to combine, taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside.
- Place one Crepini on a clean work surface.
- Top with 1-2 slices of meat, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut and a dash of horseradish cream (if using).
- Roll like a burrito. Place the seam side of the Crepini face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (Note: you can use a toothpick to hold the roll in place if necessary). Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and filling. Spray tops of rolls with cooking spray.
- Place rolls in an air fryer set to 400
° F for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with Russian dressing.