Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoons olive oil
16 ounces shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon paprika
For the Alfredo Sauce
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 shallots, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup dry white wine
1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
2 ounces (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add shrimp, salt, pepper and paprika. Toss to coat.
- To a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add shrimp and cook until golden pink on the exterior and are no longer translucent, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from pan and transfer to a bowl.
- Place pan back over medium-high heat. Add butter and shallots to pan. Cook until translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add white wine to pan and cook until liquid reduces by half.
- Add cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper to pan. Bring just to a simmer then reduce heat to low and add the Crepini pasta strands. Stir to coat and let cook until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp. Divide between bowls and top with parsley and more Parmesan.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 492 Total Fat: 73.1g Cholesterol: 420mg Sodium: 733mg Total Carbohydrates: 3.7g Protein: 40.2g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 70g of carbs per serving by substituting noodles with Crepini noodles!