Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-18 minutes
Ingredients6 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
16 ounces plant-based ground
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 teaspoons ground chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
6 ounces (1
Pico de gallo, for serving
- To a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add plant-based ground and red bell pepper to the skillet. Cook according to package directions.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, add the chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- On a clean work surface, place one Crepini.
- Top each Crepini with the ground and ¼ cup cheese.
- Place tostadas in an air fryer. Set to 400
°F for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with pico de gallo.