Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon (3 cloves) garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
⅛ teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼- inch fettuccine pasta like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and nutmeg to the pan. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and heavy cream. Let cook until melted and creamy.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Gently toss to combine and let warm through, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and basil over the pasta. Stir to combine and serve.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 330 Total Fat: 20.1g Cholesterol: 71mg Sodium: 599.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 7.2g Protein: 16.6g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 30g of carbs per serving by substituting traditional pasta with Crepini pasta!