Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients1 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup almond flour
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted & divided
2 tablespoons granulated sugar, or sugar alternative
1 large egg yolk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ small apple, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon pecans, finely chopped
½ teaspoon lemon zest
1 scoop vanilla ice cream, optional
1 tablespoon sugar free caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to
350 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To a small mixing bowl add almond flour, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Use a spatula to combine until smooth.
- Place Crepini on prepared baking sheet. Spread almond cream evenly over the base, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Layer apples, pecans, and lemon zest over the top.
- Fold up the uncovered border over the edge of the fruit and press to hold. Then brush the remaining tablespoon butter over the top. Place another sheet pan over the top of the galette to help hold it in place.
- Place galette in oven and bake until almond cream is cooked and Crepini is golden, 15-20 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, and serve.