Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients4 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
One 8 ounce Brie wheel
2 tablespoons cranberry chutney
1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400
- On a clean work surface, lay 4 Crepinis stacked on top of each other.
- Place the cranberry chutney in the center of the Crepinis.
- Place the round of Brie on top of the cranberry chutney.
- Fold the corners over the Brie, forming a neat package. Gently flip the wrapped Brie, so that the seams are face down and place it in a pie plate.
- Brush the top with egg.
- Bake until the Crepini is deep golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve with fresh veggies, Crepini chips, or fruit.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 128 Total Fat: 9.3g Cholesterol: 69.5mg Sodium: 232mg Total Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 8.2g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 9g of carbs and 87 calories per serving by substituting puff pastry with Crepinis!