Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients6 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
1 box instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into
For FinishingCanned or prepared whipped cream
¼ cup shaved dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare sugar-free pudding mix according to package directions. Place in refrigerator until ready for assembly.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- Divide pudding evenly between Crepini cups.
- Top with bananas, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.