Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients8 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Unsalted butter, as needed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup keto-friendly chocolate hazelnut spread
2 tablespoons powdered monk fruit sweetener
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For FinishingSugar-free maple syrup, caramel sauce, or chocolate hazelnut spread, as needed
¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese, whipping cream, pumpkin puree, chocolate hazelnut spread, sweetener, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whip on high until stiff peaks form. Place in the fridge until ready to assembly.
- To a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed.
- Evenly divide cheesecake filling in the center of each Crepini (about
¼ cup each). Roll and transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining filling and Crepinis.
- Top crepes with syrup, caramel sauce, or chocolate hazelnut spread, hazelnuts, and pomegranate seeds. Serve warm.