Ingredients6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
4 peaches pitted
Coconut or Greek yogurt
Ghee, butter alternative
Toasted pecans (or your favorite nut) for an added crunch factor
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brush melted ghee on wraps and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or just cinnamon.
- Bake until crispy,10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes when out of oven.
- Cut or break the crispy Crepini into small chunks/crunchy pieces.
- Serve in a clear cup or parfait bowl.
- Layer with fruit first, then yogurt, then Crepini crunches and nuts.
- Repeat layering for best desired look and amount.
- Top with peaches and a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!