Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
For the Filling
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (la lechera is a good brand)
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled & sliced thin
Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add all ingredients except for the strawberries. Turn to high and whip until medium peaks form.
- Divide evenly between the Crepini cups and top with some strawberries. Top with additional whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.