Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients2 packs Crepini® Egg White Wraps
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces (about 1 bunch) asparagus, cut on a bias into ¼-inch pieces
2 medium zucchini, shaved using a vegetable peeler or mandolin
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
4 ounces (1 cup) Mascarpone cheese
2 teaspoons lemon zest
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Cut Crepinis into
¼-inch fettuccine pasta like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add asparagus and zucchini to the pan. Cook until vegetables are fork tender, 7-9 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the pan. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Mascarpone cheese, 3 tablespoons water, and lemon zest. Let cook until melted and creamy.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Gently toss to combine and let warm through, about 2 minutes. Serve with fresh basil.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 387 Total Fat: 17.1g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 1,139mg Total Carbohydrates: 8.2g Protein: 42.2g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 39.7g of carbs by substituting traditional pasta with Crepini pasta!