Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
5 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
One 9 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
¼ cup green onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ crushed red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon lemon zest
2 ounces (½ cup) crumbled Feta cheese
1 ounce (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place spinach in a fine mesh sieve and press out all liquid. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- To a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm oil.
- Add onion and green onions to pan and cook until softened, 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, oregano, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Cook an additional minute then transfer to the bowl with spinach.
- Add lemon zest, feta, parmesan, and nutmeg to bowl. Stir to combine.
- When ready to assemble, place 3 tablespoons filling in the center of a Crepini, forming it into a triangle shape. Fold each side of the edges of the Crepini over to the center to form a triangle shape. Flip over so the seam side is down.
- Repeat the process with remaining Crepinis and filling. Brush tops with melted butter.
- Place Spanakopita in the air fryer. Turn to 400
° F. Bake until crispy, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, place on a plate and serve.