Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients6 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup cremini mushrooms, diced
1 cup zucchini, diced (about 1)
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 cup tomato sauce
8 ounces (1 cup) Ricotta alternative
1 ounce (
¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
2 ounces (½ cup) vegan Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is fork-tender, and sauce has thickened slightly, 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To a small mixing bowl, add ricotta, parmesan cheese and basil. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Spritz a Texas muffin tin with cooking spray. Press a Crepini into each well of the muffin tin.
- Evenly divide the ricotta mixture into each well, followed by the tomato vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with mozzarella and parsley.
- Bake until the tops are golden and bubbling, 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Serve warm.