Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients4 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon dried, crushed thyme
1 tablespoon dried cilantro or coriander
1 tablespoon sumac
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
10 ounces hummus, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the Za'atar seasoning: To a small mixing bowl, add thyme, cilantro or coriander, sumac, cumin, sesame seeds, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Lay Crepinis on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over tops of Crepinis.
- Sprinkle the Za'atar seasoning over the tops of the Crepinis.
- Place in the oven and bake until slightly crispy, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fold wraps into triangles. Place on a platter and serve with hummus and vegetables.