Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
For the Crepini Cups
6 Crepini® Egg White Wraps
Coconut oil spray, as needed
For the Key Lime Pie Filling½ cup graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup + 1
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons key lime juice
2 teaspoons key lime zest
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1-2 drops green food coloring
Canned whipped cream, for garnish
6 key lime slices, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350
°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To a small mixing bowl add graham cracker crumbs, 1
½ teaspoons sugar, and unsalted butter. Stir to combine and set aside.
- To a stand mixer fitter with the whisk attachment add cream cheese, whipping cream, remaining
⅓ cup sugar, lime juice, zest, vanilla, and food coloring. Turn to medium-high speed and mix until light and creamy.
- Divide key lime filling between the Crepini cups. Top with graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, and a slice of key lime.