Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
4 small Crepini
4-ounce Mahi Mahi filet
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
¼ cup roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
For the pineapple slaw1½ cups coleslaw mix
½ cup pineapple, diced
½ lime, juiced
¼ cup green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make the pineapple slaw: Add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Place Mahi Mahi filet in an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Drizzle oil over the top of the filet and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake to desired doneness, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remove from oven and use a fork to flake the fish. Set aside.
- Fill each Crepini with some pineapple slaw and Mahi Mahi. Top with macadamia nuts and serve.