Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
6 Crepini® Egg White Wraps
12 large eggs, separated (alternatively you can use a carton of egg whites)
3 ounces (¾ cup) crumbled goat cheese
¼ cup fresh herbs (chives, mint, dill, basil) chopped
½ cup spring peas, thawed if frozen
¼ cup milk
Kosher salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons fresh herbs (mint, chives, dill, basil) chopped, for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup Texas muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place a Crepini into the center of each muffin cavity.
- To a medium mixing bowl add the egg whites, goat cheese, herbs, peas, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly between the Crepinis.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until egg whites have set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Top with fresh herbs and serve.