Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Gluten-Free Grains or Sweet Potato & Turmeric)
4 oz. (about 4 small) red potatoes
2 tablespoons ghee
¼ cup yellow onion, diced
¼ cup frozen green peas, thawed
2 teaspoons curry powder
¼ teaspoon garam masala
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
Raita (optional)½ cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup English cucumber, minced
1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
Optional sidesCilantro chutney, or tangy Greek yogurt
- Place potatoes in a 2-qt pot filled with water. Place on a stove set to high heat. Bring water to a boil and continue to cook potatoes until they are fork tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and let cool. Peel off the potato skin and mash the potatoes using the back of a spoon. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- Melt ghee in a 10-inch non-stick skillet placed on a stove set to medium heat. Add the onion to the pan and sauté until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, green peas, curry powder, garam masala, and salt to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture has warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium mixing bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While the filling is cooling, make the raita (optional). In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- When ready to assemble, place 2 tablespoons of potato filling in the center of a Crepini and shape it into a triangle shape.
- Fold each of the edges of the Crepini over to the center to form a triangle shape. Flip samosa over so the seam side is down.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Crepinis and filling.
- Place samosas in the air fryer. Turn to 350°F. Cook until crispy, about 4 minutes.
Remove from air fryer and place on a plate. Serve warm alone, or with a side!