Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients10 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
16 ounces sliced deli ham
4 ounces sliced pepperoni
8 ounces sliced Provolone cheese
8 ounces (2 cups) shredded whole milk Mozzarella
¾ cup pepperoncini's
For Topping4 ounces (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400
° F. Grease an 11-inch x 17-inch x 1-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 6 Crepinis around the edges of the pan so that about one-third of each Crepini hangs over the side.
- Place another Crepini in the center. Make sure the baking sheet is completely covered.
- Top with ham, pepperoni, Provolone, Mozzarella, and pepperoncini's.
- Place three Crepinis over the center of the filling.
- Fold each Crepini that's hanging over the side towards the center. Spray the top lightly with cooking spray.
- Place a second baking sheet on top of the Crepinis (this helps it hold its shape).
- Bake until the edges start to become crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from top and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Place back into the oven and continue baking until Crepinis are golden, crispy and cheese has melted. About 5 more minutes.
- Slice into 12 rectangles and serve warm.