Ingredients (1 serving):
1 Crepini Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
1/3 cup sweet red apple (thinly sliced)
2 oz Brie (thinly sliced)
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 tsp honey
1. Spray a thin layer of oil or thin slice of butter onto a pan with low heat. You want the crepini to be crispy but not burnt.
2. Add a Crepini Wrap to the pan.
3. Add slices of brie on one half of the Egg Wrap.
4. Fold Crepini in half so it looks like half a circle.
5. Add slices of apples to the left half of this circle.
6. Fold the Crepini until it looks like a quarter of a circle.
7. Carefully move this dessert onto a plate; the brie should be soft while the Crepini should be slightly crispy.
8. Add powdered sugar and honey.