Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
4 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 red apple (Honey Crisp, Gala or Red Delicious), thinly sliced
8 ounces Brie, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 tablespoon honey
- To a 10-12 inch non-stick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis.
- On one half of a Crepini, place 2 ounces sliced brie.
- Fold Crepini in half so it looks like a half circle.
- Add a few slices of apples to the left half of the circle.
- Fold the Crepini again to make a quarter circle.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients (Note: the warm Crepinis should melt the brie a bit. You can also assemble crepes in the microwave and warm for 15 seconds to melt cheese more).
- Dust tops with powdered sugar and drizzle with honey. Serve warm.