Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
9 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, plus 1 tablespoon melted butter for brushing
4 small apples, peeled, cored & cut into ¼-inch cubes
¼ cup light brown sugar (or sugar replacement), packed
¼ cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for topping
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dairy-Free ice cream, optional
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and ground cinnamon to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the apples are caramelized and translucent, 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Place a Crepini on a clean work surface. Place 2 tablespoons of filling in the left-hand lower third of the Crepini. Fold into a turnover shape - watch our video here!
- Repeat assembly process with remaining Crepinis and filling.
- Brush tips with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Turn airfryer to 400
° F. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 7-9 minutes.
- Top turnovers with a scoop of ice cream (if desired) and serve.