Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
4 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
4 teaspoons unsalted butter
4-6 tablespoons hazelnut spread
Bananas, strawberries, or any other fruit you want!
Powdered sugar, for topping
- To a 12-inch skillet placed on a stove set to medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter.
- Place a Crepini on the skillet and warm 5-10 seconds per side. Repeat with remaining Crepinis and butter. (You can also place Crepinis on a plate and warm in the microwave for 15-30 seconds).
- Transfer Crepinis to a plate. Spread 1-2 tablespoons hazelnut spread over one half of a Crepini.
- Place the strawberries, bananas, or any other fruit over the top of the hazelnut spread.
- Fold the other half of the Crepini over the fruit.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis.
- Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top and serve!