Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup granulated sugar
1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1.5 pints ice cream (flavor of choice)
Toppings2 ripe bananas, sliced
6 Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To a shallow dish add sugar and set aside.
- Use a pastry brush to brush melted butter on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar mixture.
- Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before assembly.
- Fill each Crepini cup with a scoop of ice cream, bananas, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, peanuts, whipped cream, and a cherry. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 217 Total Fat: 10.5g Cholesterol: 44mg Sodium: 116mg Total Carbohydrates: 26.3g Protein: 4.4g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 21g of carbs and 102 calories per serving by substituting a waffle cup with a Crepini cup!