Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Ingredients1 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
½ cup cooked, diced chicken breast
1 tablespoon jalapeno, slice thin
1 tablespoon red onion, sliced thin
2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place Crepini on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush with vegetable oil.
- Bake until slightly crisp, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove Crepini from the oven and spread BBQ sauce on top.
- Top with cheese, chicken breast, jalapeno, and red onion.
- Place back into the oven and bake until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes. Top with cilantro and more BBQ sauce if desired. Slice and serve!
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 501 Total Fat: 26g Cholesterol: 186mg Sodium: 1,135mg Total Carbohydrates: 6.8g Protein: 57.4g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 58.2g of carbs and 119 calories per serving by substituting pizza crust with Crepini-crust!