Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
24 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Gluten-Free Grains, or Sweet Potato)
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
16 ounces extra lean ground beef
One 4 ounce can diced green chiles, drained
One 1 ounce package taco seasoning
8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
For Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
¾ cup sour cream
½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon lime zest
For Finishing⅔ cups (about 2) Roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cup (about 2) green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Make the cilantro lime sour cream: To a small mixing bowl add all ingredients. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve nachos.
- Make the chips: Cut Crepinis in half and then quarters, to make four triangles from each wrap.
- Arrange triangle pieces on a greased baking sheet in a single layer. Spray the top of chips lightly with cooking spray (you will need 3-4 baking sheets, or you can bake Crepini chips in batches).
- Place in oven and bake until Crepini chips are golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool to room temperature (Note: the chips will get crisper as they cool).
- Turn the oven to 400°F.
- Line a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9-inch x 13 inch x 1-inch baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread half of the chips evenly on pan. Set aside.
- Warm oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet that has been placed on a stove set to medium heat.
- Add ground beef, chiles, and taco seasoning to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown, 7-9 minutes. Drain excess liquid.
- Scatter half of beef mixture and half of the cheese over the chips. Top with remaining chips, beef, and cheese.
- Place nachos in the oven and bake until cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes. Watch carefully, as chips will burn quickly!
- Top with Roma tomatoes, salsa, guacamole, cilantro, and cilantro lime sour cream.