Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
Ingredients1 small Crepini® Egg Wrap with Gluten-Free Grains
1 slice thick cut bacon
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon mayo (optional)
2 pieces lettuce (bib, romaine, or iceberg)
2 slices Roma tomato
3 thin slices avocado (optional)
- Place a 10-inch non-stick pan on a stove set to medium heat.
- Add bacon to the pan. Cook to desired doneness then transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Drain the bacon fat from the pan and place back on the stove.
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the Crepini to the pan and warm for 15 seconds on each side.
- Transfer Crepini to a plate and let cool for 1 minute.
- Spread mayo along the base then add lettuce, bacon, tomato, and avocado (if using).
- Fold and enjoy this healthy take on a classic American dish!
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 280 Total Fat: 27.4g Cholesterol: 61mg Sodium: 369mg Total Carbohydrates: 1.8g Protein: 5.6g