Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients4 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 cups coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ cup pecans, toasted & roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
For the Blueberry Compote
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make the blueberry compots: To a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Continue cooking until mixture has thickened and reduces slightly, 15-20 minutes.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add yogurt, maple syrup, pecans, and lemon zest. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- To a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Place a Crepini in the pan and warm 10-15 seconds per side. Place on a plate and repeat process with remaining Crepinis.
- Spread ½ cup yogurt mixture along the base of each Crepini.
- Top with blueberry compote, then fold crepe into quarters. Top with more compote and a sprinkling of pecans.