Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1-2 minutes
Ingredients6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
8 ounces cooked shredded boneless skinless chicken breast
For the Blue Cheese Coleslaw¼ cup Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
3 ounces (3/4 cup) Blue cheese, crumbled
½ cup shredded carrots
- Make the coleslaw. Add yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika to a small mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add coleslaw mix, blue cheese, and shredded carrots to the bowl and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the other ingredients.
- To a heatproof bowl, add shredded chicken and hit sauce. Stir to combine and place in the microwave. Warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill each Crepini with the chicken and top with coleslaw.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
- Enjoy this fun alternative for Taco Tuesday (or any day really).