Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Ingredients14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup vegetable broth
3 ounces (¾ cup) finely grated Parmesan cheese
1 ounce (¼ cup) finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add ground pepper to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable broth to pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and add the Parmesan cheese. Use tongs to gently stir until cheese has melted.
- Remove pan from heat; add Pecorino. Use tongs to gently stir until melted. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 304 Total Fat: 17.8g Cholesterol: 56.3mg Sodium: 563.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 1.5g Protein: 20.4g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 48g of carbs and 70 calories per serving by substituting pasta with Crepini pasta!