Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients10 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Caprese Salad
8 ounces fresh Mozzarella Pearls or Ciliegine
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup fresh basil, sliced thin
3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon flake salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Use a pastry brush to brush olive oil on both sides of each Crepini. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side.
- Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before assembly.
- While Crepinis are baking, make the Caprese salad: to a medium mixing bowl, add mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Divide Caprese salad between Crepini cups. Drizzle tops with balsamic and serve.