Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon (3 cloves) garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounces fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Cut Crepinis into ¼-inch pasta like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until noodles reach desired level of golden brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Stir in Mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 575 Total Fat: 45.9g Cholesterol: 217mg Sodium: 936mg Total Carbohydrates: 5.8g Protein: 28.9g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 8.2g of carbs per serving by substituting pasta with Crepini noodles!