Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup (½ stick) + 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, divided
2 small apples, peeled, cored, & cut into ¼-inch cubes
¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup lemon juice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add apples, brown sugar, lemon zest, and ground cinnamon to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the apples are caramelized and translucent, 8-9 minutes.
Add lemon juice and vanilla extract to the pan. Let cook 2 minutes then remove from heat and set aside.
- To another 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat melt remaining tablespoon butter.
- Working in batches, warm each Crepini for 5-10 seconds on each side.
- Fold the Crepinis into half a circle. Then fold again so they look like a quarter of a circle and place on a plate and top with caramelized apples.