Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup almond flour
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted & divided
2 tablespoons granulated sugar, or sugar substitute
1 large egg yolk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cups fresh or frozen cherries, pitted & thawed if frozen
1 tablespoon sliced almonds
½ teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon sparkling sugar, optional
1 scoop vanilla ice cream, for serving
Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to
350 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To a small mixing bowl, add almond flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Use a spatula and combine until smooth.
- Place a Crepini on prepared baking sheet. Spread almond cream evenly over the base of the Crepini, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Sprinkle cherries, almonds, and lime zest over the top.
- Fold up the uncovered border over the edge of the fruit and press to hold. Then brush the remaining tablespoon butter over the top, and sprinkle with the sparkling sugar (optional).
- Place galette in the oven and bake until almond cream is cooked and Crepini is golden, 10-15 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and dust with powdered sugar, slice and serve warm.