Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
Ingredients2 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Gluten-Free Grains, or Sweet Potato)
1 cup cooked shredded chicken
3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
⅓ cup avocado, diced
¼ cup pickled jalapeno slices
- Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to
350 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place on Crepini on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with half of the cheese, chicken, avocado, jalapeno slices, and then the other half of the cheese.
- Place the other Crepini on top and press down.
- Place quesadilla in oven and bake until cheese has melted and Crepini is golden and crispy, 5-7 minutes.
- Cut quesadilla into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 491 Total Fat: 25.2g Cholesterol: 238mg Sodium: 1,302mg Total Carbohydrates: 0g Protein: 60.6g
Tips & Tricks
You save over 50g of carbs per serving by substituting tortillas with a Crepini!