Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients6 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
1 small apple, cored & thinly sliced
2 teaspoons lemon juice
8 ounces roasted chicken breast, shredded & warmed
2 ounces (½ cup) Sharp Cheddar, shredded
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
For the Quick Pickled Onions1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
½ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- Make the pickled onions: Place the onions into a 1-pint mason jar.
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, add ½ cup water, vinegar, honey, and salt.
- Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and pour liquid over onions.
- Stir to combine, cover, and let onions cool to room temperature before using, about 30 minutes.
- Add apples and lemon juice to a small bowl. Toss to coat (this will prevent apples from browning).
- Fill Crepinis with warmed chicken, apple slices, cheddar, pickled onions, and cilantro. Serve immediately.