Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients4 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with Cauliflower
5 oz. Jack Daniels® Pulled Chicken
For Homemade Coleslaw¼ cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
1 ½ cups shredded coleslaw mix
Optional ToppingsFresh cilantro
Crumbled cotija cheese
- Make the coleslaw: Add yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika to a small mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add coleslaw mix to the bowl and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Heat up pulled chicken according to package directions.
- Place Crepini® Egg Wrap on taco stand (or plate), fill with pulled chicken and top with coleslaw and any other desired toppings.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
- Enjoy this fun alternative for Taco Tuesday (or any day really).
Tips and Tricks
Short on time? Make a quick coleslaw! In a medium mixing bowl add 1 ½ cups shredded coleslaw mix and ¼ cup of your favorite creamy salad dressing. Toss to coat.