Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 16-22 minutes
For the Crepini Bowls
12 small Crepini® Egg Wraps (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, or Gluten-Free Grains)
For the Taco Salad
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons taco seasoning (store-bought or your own mix)
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1½ cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
4 ounces (½ cup) shredded Mexican cheese
½ cup canned black beans rinsed, drained, and heated
½ cup Roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cup green onion, sliced thin
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
¼ cup creamy avocado dressing
- Make the bowls: Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake for 3 minutes then sprinkle cheese over the tops (if using). Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 2-5 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cook the chicken: Generously sprinkle both sides of the breasts with the taco seasoning.
- To a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil and butter.
- Add chicken breasts to pan and cook until deep golden brown on the outside and done in the middle (or to an internal temperature of 165°F), about 4-6 minutes per side. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then shred the chicken.
- To a medium mixing bowl add the shredded chicken, lettuce, cheese, black beans, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Mix to combine, then fill each Crepini cup.
- Drizzle avocado dressing over the top and serve!