Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-20 minutes (depending on cooking technique)
12 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, or Gluten-Free Grains)
3 cups cooked shredded chicken
4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Oil if frying or cooking spray if baking
- To a medium mixing bowl, add chicken, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Wrap Crepinis in a damp paper towel and place on a plate. Microwave for 20-30 seconds or until wraps are warm and pliable.
- Lay out Crepinis on a flat surface and divide the chicken and cheese mixture among the Crepinis.
- Tightly roll each Crepini and secure with a toothpick.
Instructions for frying the taquitos: Heat 1-inch of oil in a deep pan to 360°F. Add 3-4 taquitos and fry until crispy and golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Repeat with remaining taquitos.
Instructions for baking the taquitos: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the taquitos in a single layer on a sheet pan that as been coated with cooking spray. Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
Instructions for air-frying the taquitos: Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking sprau. Place taquitos in an airfryer set to 400°F. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks, then serve.