Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
24 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking spray
kosher salt, as needed
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Coat both sides of Crepinis with olive oil or use cooking spray.
- Cut Crepinis in half and then into quarters, making four triangles from each Crepini.
- Place the triangular pieces in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salt all over the chips.
- Bake until chips are golden brown, 5-7 minutes. (Note: you may have to work in batches or use multiple baking sheets to bake all the Crepini chips).
- Remove from oven and let chips cool on baking sheet before serving. (Note: They will get crisper as they cool).
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or your favorite dipping sauce!
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 52 Total Fat: 2.25 g Cholesterol: 40 mg Sodium: 291 mg Total Carbohydrates: 0 g Protein: 4 g
Tips & Tricks
You save 46 g of carbs per serving by substituting your tortilla chips with Crepini chips!