Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
4 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with Gluten-Free Grains
1 tablespoon unsalted vegan butter, melted
For Avocado Mousse
1 ripe avocado (about 8 ounces), peeled, and pitted
2 ounces ChocZero Hazelnut Spread
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons canned coconut cream
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon fresh orange zest
⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
Whipped coconut cream, fresh berries, and chocolate shavings
- Make the avocado mousse: To a food processor or high-powered blender, add all the ingredients for the mousse. Puree until creamy, scraping the bowl with a spatula as needed during the mixing process. Transfer to a small mixing bowl and refrigerate until ready for assembly.
- Preheat oven to
350 ° F.
- Brush butter on both sides of the Crepinis.
- Use the back of a cupcake pan, place Crepinis in between cups in an (x) shape.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 8-12 minutes.
- Let bowls cool before assembly.
- Fill each cup ¾ full with the avocado mousse.
- Top with whipped coconut cream, fresh berries, and chocolate shavings.