Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients2 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
1 cup shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
½ small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon fresh mint, roughly chopped
Creamy Peanut Dressing3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar-free maple syrup
½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- To a medium mixing bowl, add the cabbage, chicken, bell pepper, cilantro, and mint. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Make the peanut dressing: To a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside.
- Place each Crepini on a dinner plate.
- Top each with the chicken mixture, dividing it evenly.
- Drizzle the tops with the peanut dressing. Roll and serve with the peanut sauce for dipping.