Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients6 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar (or sugar replacement)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Preheat oven to
350 ° F.
- To a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Use a pastry brush to brush melted butter on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Lightly coat the back of a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using the back of the muffin pan, lay each Crepini over a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before assembly.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar (or sugar replacement), and vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form.
- Fill each bowl with whipped cream and top with mixed berries.