Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
4 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Unsalted butter, as needed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons powdered monk fruit sweetener
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
For Toppings, Optional
Sugar-free maple syrup
Crystallized ginger, chopped
- To a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place a Crepini in the pan and warm 10-15 seconds per side. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis, adding more butter as needed.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment (or using a hand mixer with the beater attachments) add the cream cheese and sweetener. Whip until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, vanilla, nutmeg, cardamom. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Evenly divide and spread eggnog filling over the base of each Crepini. Roll and transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining filling and Crepinis.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.